York 130cm Oak Extending Dining Table
The York 130cm Oak Extending Dining Table is a stunning blend of practicality and impressive design. Seating 4 diners, the versatile table is easily extended to accommodate up to 6 people comfortably, making it the ideal setting for every day dining occasions and entertaining guests.
Carefully crafted from oak, the York Table features a gorgeously unique indented tabletop supported by thick, sturdy oak legs with a distinctive tapered design.
The dining table is complete with a clear lacquered finish that protects the table and brings a subtle sheen to the oak, accentuating the natural beauty of the grain. As versatile as it is visually appealing, the York Table extends via an internal extension mechanism with oak panels.
To lengthen the table, the surface separates from the centre, revealing a space for the panels to be secured. The 130cm table extends to 160cm with one panel in place and a generous 190cm with both panels added.
When not in use, the panels are stored discreetly and conveniently within the table.
York 130 cm extending dining table:
- The York Oak 130cm table is a beautiful traditional designed extending table
- Comfortably sits 4 diners but can be extended to fit 6 to cater for any occasion
- A clear lacquer helps to highlight it’s a natural beauty and is easy to clean
- Double oak frame for extra durability and designed with a smooth inlaid tabletop
- Easy to extend with separately purchased extensions
- Measurements: L: 130cm W: 90 H: 76
- Colour: Natural oak, clear lacquered finish
- Part of our cheap hardwood dining tables selection
- Save over £200 off r.r.p
York table delivery details:
- Heavy-duty packaging with all our products for safe transport.
- Orders picked and arranged asap.
- All of our cheap dining tables are kept in our manufacturers/wholesalers distribution centres for safe storage and quick dispatch.
- Delivered by experienced and professional couriers; leaving out the middleman to save more money for our customers.
- Free delivery to UK mainland except for remote areas i.e Scottish Highlands (Small surcharge)