Verona solid oak table in a fingerjoint style with an oiled finish
The Verona 180cm Dining Table is a beautifully modest dining table that will complement any kitchen or dining area.
The Verona Dining Table is simple and unfussy whilst retaining its class, and caters perfectly for family dining or entertaining guests.
Fashioned from solid oak with a smooth oiled protective finish, the Verona 180cm Dining Table is a wonderfully versatile table.
The oil finish maintains its natural appearance and enhances the finger-jointed style embraced by the Verona collection. When this dining table is extended it has the potential to seat an extra four diners, making it ideal for family occasions.
Extensions are purchased separately
The total length both extensions add to this dining table is 90cm, with each extension measuring at 45cm. Both can be slotted in or one can be used, these are then secured using the butterfly screws underneath to fix the arms.
This provides the option to alter the table length to 225cm or 270cm.
Verona 180 cm 6 seater extending dining table:
- The Verona Oak 180cm table is a beautiful traditional designed extending table
- Comfortably sits 6 diners but can be extended to fit 10 to cater for any occasion
- A clear lacquer helps to highlight it’s natural beauty and is easy to clean
- Double oak frame for extra durability and designed with a smooth inlaid table top
- Easy to extend with separately purchased extensions
- Measurements: L: 180 cm W: 90 cm H: 76 cm
- Colour: Oak, oiled protective finish
- Part of our cheap hardwood dining tables selection
- On offer for only £369.99 – save over £100 off r.r.p
Verona table delivery details:
- Heavy duty packaging with all our products for safe transport.
- Orders picked and arranged asap.
- All of our cheap dining tables are kept in our manufacturers/wholesalers distribution centres for safe storage and quick dispatch.
- Delivered by experienced and professional couriers; leaving out the middleman to save more money for our customers.
- Free delivery to UK mainland except for remote areas i.e Scottish Highlands (Small surcharge)