Please note we have had to change our order process due to Covid-19.
- Once you’ve placed your order, we’ll send you a confirmation email for your reference.
- We will get to work on your order asap.
- We will pick it and set it aside for delivery.
- Once we know we can deliver the item within our timeframe of 10 working day we shall send you a PayPal invoice.
- Once it is ready for dispatch we’ll notify you of your delivery day and time through either by text message, email and/or a personal phone call. You can either accept the given time slot or ask us for an alternative date and time.
Why have we change our order process?
Unfortunately the corona virus has caused many small and larger business to go down. Some of our major wholesalers have struggled to keep operations as normal. This has caused a delay and slow down in delivering some of our items..
So we decided that rather than charge the customer at point of sale, we would once we have received the order, double check with our supplier that the item is available and within our delivery timeframe of 10 working days. Only once we have that confirmation will we then send you an invoice to pay.
This way it save any inconvenience to our customers.
How it works
- You place an order
- You’re taken through to our SSL secure and safe payment shopping cart/ or PayPal invoice to make payment.
- We get to work asap on your order and book and set aside all your items.
- Our delivery team contacts you with a time and date of delivery.
- You accept the slot and anticipate the arrival of your brand new item
- The item arrives – You check everything and it’s all good!
If you have decided to cancel an order before it is dispatched we shall refund you the full money straight away. However, if it is done after dispatch the customer bears the cost of delivery and return.
Refund & Returns
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase or if your furniture is delivered to you damaged / faulty please report it within 1 working day.
It is imperative for the customer to check the items at the time of arrival to ensure it is not damaged before signing off paper works. We will offer you wherever possible a replacement of the said item but you will need to forward by email photographs of the damaged / faulty item prior to a replacement being dispatched. Items will be replaced (stocks permitting) or as soon as possible should items be out of stock.
We are not responsible for damaged caused whilst moving items into your property or to a different address from the original delivery address.
Should items be unsuitable they can be returned within 7 days of receipt of goods. All goods to be returned in original packaging and un-assembled (if self-assembly).
PLEASE NOTE: Even though we offer free delivery of all the items we still have to pay to get them delivered. Therefore in the instance of a return for whatever reason delivery & collection charge will be met by the customer as well as a 10% restocking fee. For a replacement part, we will send it free of charge.
All items being returned must be pre-arranged, and either organised to be returned by yourself, or by us and items MUST be in their ORIGINAL PACKAGING and in a re-saleable condition. Once received back at our returns depot, a refund will be issued.
Please note we deal with in-house and third party courier companies. They are professional transit companies and do everything to ensure the items are not damaged in transportation, therefore a very small number of our items arrive with damage.